All Applications should be submitted to: [email protected]
Note new procedures for off season applications! To apply to work or volunteer at Living Legends or Frontier, file one Living Legends/Frontier application a season; then submit a letter of intent for each event you wish to work.
- CL applicants must be 15+
- S.I.T. applicants must be 15+ for day camps or 16+ for overnights.
- Staff applicants must be 18+
- All applications must be downloaded, filled out, saved with your name in the title of the document and emailed to [email protected] Please submit only Word or PDF documents, no Pages documents.
- Day Camp SITs do not pay to attend the day camp(s) they will be working and receive a credit for overnight.
- Overnight SITs receive a discount on registration for the camp(s) they will be working.
- You can find a comprehensive list of event positions and job responsibilities here on our website.
- Send questions about applications to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Statement:
It is the policy of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc. to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, military statues, marital statues, or genetic predisposition or carrier status. It is the policy of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc. to provide qualified persons with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in and receive the benefits, services, programs, and activities of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc., and to provide such persons reasonable accommodations and reasonable modifications as are necessary, to enjoy such equal opportunity, including accommodations in the examination process. Further, it is the policy of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observance.