Staff and Apprentice Applications
Please read instructions below. Only Applications submitted through the links on this page will be considered! Applications for 2023 Summer Camp must be submitted by February 15th, 2023. One Day Adventure Applications are due back two weeks prior to the event for which you are applying.
- Apprentice applicants must be 16+ for all overnight events; 15+ for day camps.
- Staff applicants must be 18+ for day camps and for overnight camps.
- All applications must be submitted using the links on this page.
- Overnight Apprentices must register and will receive a discount on registration for the camp(s) they will be working. We urge those applying to be apprentices to register for the camp(s) you hope to work at. If you are not hired and do not wish to attend as a camper, the deposit will be refunded.
- Day Camp apprentices do not need to register for the camp(s) they will be working
- You can find a comprehensive list of event positions and job responsibilities here on our website.
- Send questions about applications to: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Statement:
It is the policy of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc. to provide for and promote equal employment opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination on the basis of age, race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, military statues, marital statues, or genetic predisposition or carrier status. It is the policy of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc. to provide qualified persons with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in and receive the benefits, services, programs, and activities of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc., and to provide such persons reasonable accommodations and reasonable modifications as are necessary, to enjoy such equal opportunity, including accommodations in the examination process. Further, it is the policy of the Wayfinder Experience, Inc. to provide reasonable accommodation for religious observance.