Come out and join us for the final episode of this season’s campaign, Heroes Vale! Let your participants know, “The Goo is coming for them!” Our campaign events work to incorporate participants’ in game choices into the lore of the world. Come out, play, and see a new world brought to life. Not at all necessary to have been at the earlier episodes!
Sign up by June 15 to avoid a $25 late fee, if you are a returning Wayfinder participant! Newcomers only get the Newcomer discount – see below!
This One Day is open to children 8 and older.
- Admission is $105 per person, but if you refer a newcomer, you get a $25 discount on a future event!
- Register by June 15 and pay only $80!
- Newcomers to Wayfinder pay only $55 ($50 depending on how you pay) no matter when you register!
- Event is at the High Meadow School, 3643 Main Street in Stone Ridge, NY.
- Drop off is at 11 AM and pick up is at 9 PM.
- Participants are expected to bring their own lunch and dinner, but two slices of dinner pizza and a snack are available for $10 ($12 for gluten free).
- Participants need to bring masks as portions of this event will be indoors where masking is required.
- Pay by check or in cash at the door or with Zelle (to [email protected]) and save $5.
- This is a 100% vaccinated against Covid event.
- Negative Covid-19 Test Results Required From All Participants. Read more here.
More information about this event can be found on our Facebook page!