Living Legends are one-day (10-hours) promotional events designed to give new players an opportunity to try our programming and old players something fun to do during the off-season! Due to Covid, there are no Living Legends currently scheduled. We hope to be back come Fall, 2021!
- Participants will learn games with swords, magic and improvisational theater techniques and then play in a fully-produced Adventure Game with costumes, foam weapons and an epic storyline.
- This year we’re running “The Legends of Gelgador”, an ongoing Wayfinder Experience Offseason program in which we play Adventure Games together that will build on player and community choices to create a continuous game world. Read about earlier episodes here! Register for upcoming episode here! You can also check us out on Facebook!
- Anyone ages 8+ can attend. Participants needn’t have participated in earlier episodes to join.
- Admission is $50 per person, but newcomers to Wayfinder get a $30 discount, and if you refer a newcomer, you get a $10 discount on a future event!
- Register by midnight the Thursday prior and get a $5 discount!
- Participants are expected to bring their own lunch and dinner, but two slices of dinner pizza and a snack will be available for $10 (gluten-free for $12) at the door.
- Program opens at 11:00 am and ends at 9:00 pm.
Wayfinder forms are now digital and only required once per Offseason. Find them here!
- We hope to restore these events come Fall, 2021! Watch this space for dates.